PDA

View Full Version : Humpday Brew

pYr8
08-21-2013, 06:22 AM
:coffee::coffee: First cup is on me, Happy Humpin, y'all :texasflag::thumbsup:

Karnie
08-21-2013, 10:15 AM
Well thanks for the mud. Been busy today. So far I have fixed the power washer that I broke last night. Washed the boat. Cleaned up the carport. Disassembled and lubed and cleaned 11 speed spools. And now I am starting on my wife's honey do list... Vacume the floor clean the dishes and mop the kitchen. Should be done in 20 minutes. I guess that's what I get for being on my third pot today.

pYr8
08-21-2013, 10:41 AM
Good Lawd, boy! You're either gonna start sweatin coffee or short circuiting! :laugh:
Only on my 2nd cup since 6am (cold now) but been cranking on yet another website migration. The Seven Coves Bass Club (http://www.sevencovesbassclub.com/) is getting a new look and based on WordPress like I've been doing all sites in. The new site should be up within a couple hours

chucktx
08-21-2013, 06:50 PM
evening all!!!!!!!! went to bryan and picked up seedling plants destined for lake livingston...........

pYr8
08-21-2013, 07:14 PM
Right on Chuck, just hollar. I'll be there for the planting.
BTW>> How has Mark been? Have you talked with him? I heard he had a rough patch to get through.

chucktx
08-22-2013, 07:13 PM
he is good.....talked with him for nearly and hour two days ago, then spent some time yesterday.