PDA

View Full Version : evening all.......

chucktx
12-02-2013, 10:13 PM
how is the boat coming along karl??????? hope everyone had a great day!!!!!

pYr8
12-03-2013, 09:16 AM
Hey Chuck, boat's still under the weather. Re-hosing under the cowl proved to be a PITA. Had to loosen the big nuts inside the air box to move it some & get a little clearance to get the top hose fit and that popped the carbs loose. Hopin the gaskets didn't tear I slid it back together then had one of them special shouldered lock nuts cross thread a little. Backing that off unthreaded the stud out of the manifold :mad:

I took the day off from the boat work yesterday seeing as AT&T finally got their slow asses out here & fixed the phone lines that had been dead since before Thanksgiving. Once the DSL was working I had a bunch of catching up to do.

Gotta run to Napa today & get some thread chasers or taps & dies to get the stud & nut cleaned up. With some loc-tite, Power Tune & and a little luck it'll be back to where it should be. I wanna get this 125 running well before it comes off the 150 goes on. That 150 project has been waaaaay to long in cobwebs :eyes:

chucktx
12-04-2013, 07:07 PM
wow..sorry for the problems!!!! sounds like ya got it going your way tho.......and that is good!!!!!!!!