Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 38
  1. #1

    I Got Banned On BBC

    Al sent me a message saying I need to take my signature off because he said it wasn't fair to the guys paying for that, even though it's been on my page for 2 years.
    I posted a funny thread to Grampa's thread about selling bear hunts here at the ranch and I stated that anyone wanting one will have to find my number somewhere else due to the fact that Al made me remove my sig. I also stated the it must have been some residual from a couple of weeks ago. I never said anything ugly and I didn't send him an IM. I guess he still has the red ass from a couple of weeks ago for me.

  2. #2

    Re: I Got Banned On BBC

    Somebody IM AL and give him my email jaranch@earthlink.net and tell him to contact me.

  3. #3

    Re: I Got Banned On BBC

    Never mind, I have his email address.

  4. #4

    Re: I Got Banned On BBC

    I'm pretty sure he has your number Stompy :lol: Sorry Karl made me say that :mrgreen:

  5. #5

    Re: I Got Banned On BBC

    Join the crowd John, he kept taking mine down so only reason I go over there now is to invent my friends to join up over here on a USA owned, serviced, and hosted forum.

  6. #6

    Re: I Got Banned On BBC

    Yea, I'll be spending more time here. I just wanted to stay on BBC because of the Charger Forum and the friends I have there. I can't even see the pages of BBC now. When he bans you, your even banned from seeing the pages.

  7. #7

    Re: I Got Banned On BBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Stompy
    Yea, I'll be spending more time here. I just wanted to stay on BBC because of the Charger Forum and the friends I have there. I can't even see the pages of BBC now. When he bans you, your even banned from seeing the pages.
    John I will be adding all that also. I will start adding more to the forum after Karl gets us changed over to the new Vbulletin still forum.
    I am gonna have pretty much the same forum's as AL with others as well.

  8. #8

    Re: I Got Banned On BBC

    Quote Originally Posted by Stompy
    Al sent me a message saying I need to take my signature off because he said it wasn't fair to the guys paying for that, even though it's been on my page for 2 years.
    I posted a funny thread to Grampa's thread about selling bear hunts here at the ranch and I stated that anyone wanting one will have to find my number somewhere else due to the fact that Al made me remove my sig. I also stated the it must have been some residual from a couple of weeks ago. I never said anything ugly and I didn't send him an IM. I guess he still has the red ass from a couple of weeks ago for me.
    Its because your from Texas! DUH :lol: :lol:

  9. #9

    Re: I Got Banned On BBC

    Quote Originally Posted by jaybee193
    Quote Originally Posted by Stompy
    Al sent me a message saying I need to take my signature off because he said it wasn't fair to the guys paying for that, even though it's been on my page for 2 years.
    I posted a funny thread to Grampa's thread about selling bear hunts here at the ranch and I stated that anyone wanting one will have to find my number somewhere else due to the fact that Al made me remove my sig. I also stated the it must have been some residual from a couple of weeks ago. I never said anything ugly and I didn't send him an IM. I guess he still has the red ass from a couple of weeks ago for me.
    Its because your from Texas! DUH :lol: :lol:
    I can't believe he banned me for that comment. Hell I wasn't mad at him, I was just jabbing him some..Wow, talk about a guy that lives on the edge..

  10. #10

    Re: I Got Banned On BBC

    I am out for sure, I will be his on fault if his forum goes to chit. He is edgy as hell.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •